LOW VOLTAGE PIPE HEATING KITS
FROST PROTECTION FOR PIPES
- Complete kits – easy to install
- Safe and reliable – operate on very low voltage
- Suitable for 1″/25mm pipes in copper, steel, alkathene etc. around the farm and in the parlour
- Optional frost thermostat offers automatic operation
- Low power consumption – only 10 watts/metre run
- Safe for use in buildings with children or animals
- Five standard kits give up to 75m protection
- For use on dairy farms and many other applications
- Special kits are available for larger bore pipes
Loheat’s pipe heating kits provide an efficient and worry-free method of protecting all your pipes from freezing.
Heating wires are designed for simple fitting to existing pipes and joints, making it easy to protect the whole water system with minimum effort.
Each of the five kits comes complete with transformer, cable, and cable ties.
We also recommend control of the heating cycle by means of a frost thermostat which will come into effect when the temperature falls below a pre-set level.