Loheat Coldstore products: Pressure Relief Valves
LOHEAT PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
Loheat Pressure Equalising Valves
- Easily installed
- Unique semi-circular spring loaded flaps allow rapid air movement
- Heated plate ensures free valve operation
- Suitable for panels 65mm to 150mm thick
- Easily adapted for thicker panels
- 105mm diameter tube
- Available for all standard voltages
- Fine stainless steel mesh to screen out insects
- Covers available in Stainless Steel or White Painted Aluminium
| LOHEAT PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
- STAINLESS STEEL
Pressure changes either inside or outside a low temperature coldroom will cause large forces to act on wall and roof panels.
Pressure decrease occurs as the room is brought down to working temperature. Panels can be deflected inwards and doors may be difficult if not impossible to open.
Pressure increase occurs as evaporator fans switch on after defrost or produce is loaded.
Panels can be deflected outwards and doors forced open.
The Loheat PRV75 Pressure Relief Valve equalises internal and external pressures to reduce the possibility of these problems occurring.